Book an Appointment
Booking an appointment is easy. Here are your two options.
The quickest and easiest way is through our Patient Portal, MyIndici. Simply log in, choose your doctor, and then schedule your appointment online.
For a more personal touch, or if it’s your first appointment at GP Central, then please call us to book. Our friendly receptionists will be glad to help.
If you have an urgent health problem or can’t find any available appointments on MyIndici, give us a call. Our dedicated team will do their best to fit you in with our nurses or our “acute/triage doctor”.
To book an appointment with the nurses, health improvement practitioner or health coach – please call us.
Frequently Asked Questions – Appointments
- When you book a doctors appointment, you can choose either a phone, video, or face-to-face consultation.
- Standard doctors appointments are 15 minutes.
- Your first visit as a new enrolled patient should be face-to-face at the clinic. Please note, there will be a slightly higher fee. This allows our doctors extra time to review your medical records and medications, so we can provide you with the best possible care.
- For continuity of care, we encourage booking appointments with the GP that you are enrolled under. This helps maintain a consistent relationship and allows your doctor to have a comprehensive understanding of your medical history and specific healthcare needs.
- During busy times of the year, it can take up to 2-3 days to get an appointment with your preferred GP. However, rest assured that we always have at least one doctor available to assist you on the same day. Your well-being is our top priority, and we are committed to providing timely care, even during busy times.
- You can book straight in with the nurses for things like immunisations, cervical screening, ear wax syringing, and dressing changes.
- Our staff rotate between the Stoddard Road and Dominion Road clinics. You can book at either location, please call reception or click here to check your preferred GP’s schedule.